Helstage - Le bon stage dans la bonne entreprise

  • Le spécialiste du placement en stage à l'international

  • Des responsabilités adaptées à vos études

  • Des formules à partir de 49,90 €

  • Une majorité de stages rémunérés

  • Même nos stages en Australie !

France United Kingdom Spain Scotland Ireland Europe Maroc Usa Canada Argentina Australia India China

Internships in Australia

You have the choice between 2 visas to travel to Australia for your internship :

The Working Holiday Visa Subclass 417


The WHV (Working Holiday Visa) allows you to work one year in Australia.

You can work 6 months maximum in the same company. If you want to stay longer in Australia in the same company, you will need to get another visa. You can ask for an « Occupational trainee Visa Program ». It is possible to change your visa while you are in Australia. 

The Working Holiday Visa is easier to get than the Occupational Trainee Visa Program because there are no quotas: Depending on your country of origin and your age, you can receive it very easily in one month maximum.

You can ask for a second Working Holiday Visa at the end or your first year but in certain conditions. For example, you will need to validate 3 months of fruit picking to apply for a second visa.

Check your eligibity on


General requirements

  • - You are outside Australia when you apply and, when your visa is granted,
  • - You haven't previously entered Australia on a WHV (417),
  • - You haven't previously entered Australia on a WHV (462),
  • - You are aged between 18 and 30 years (inclusive) at the time of applying,
    - You are applying no more than 12 months before you intend to travel to Australia,
  • - You are not accompanied by dependent children at any time during your stay in Australia.

Find more details on http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/working-holiday/417/eligibility-first.htm

You just need to apply on the Australian Embassy website : http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/working-holiday.htm.




You can apply for a Working Holiday Visa 417 only if you have a passport from one of these countries; Belgium,  Canada, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan and United Kingdom. 



The Occupational Trainee Visa Subclass 442


To get this visa, you must:

  • -Be sponsored by an Australian company. 

  • If the company is not yet a sponsor, it must subscribe to a request for "occupational trainee sponsor" at the Adelaide Occupational Trainee Processing Centre.

  • The company must complete the form 1377: http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1377.pdf.

  • The cost is $ 1000 (at the expense of the Australian company). 

  • - Have more than 18 years, have a level of English sufficient for an internship

  • - Have skills and experience required for the course

  • The cost of this request by the student visa is 265 AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS and you will be allowed to stay for up to two years on the Australian territory, but be careful, always in the same company.

  • All forms for the request OCCUPATIONAL TRAINEE VISA SUBCLASS 442 are available on the website of Swiss Tag Heuer Replica the Australian immigration http://www.immi.gov.au/media/fact-sheets/52aTraineeVisa.htm 


Apply now on our internship offers in Australia ! http://www.helpstage.com/stages/offre_de_stage/australie/


You have your internship already but not your insurance? Suscribe now to an insurance for your internship in Australia replica magic watches on our Insurance partner, CHAPKA.